It's Earth, Wind & Fire night! Everybody should be remembering when love was changing the minds of pretenders while chasing the clouds away. I don't know about you, but my heart is singing in the key that my soul is singing. Let's all dance the night away!!
I happened to stumble onto your blog, and it makes me so happy that you have some Earth, Wind, and Fire up there. I've been studying organic chem all night, but this makes it alright. What a great song! Glad to see you're doing well up in NYC!
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI happened to stumble onto your blog, and it makes me so happy that you have some Earth, Wind, and Fire up there. I've been studying organic chem all night, but this makes it alright. What a great song! Glad to see you're doing well up in NYC!
Glad I could help make your night alright, Dan! Ugh, organic chem... you definitely need a break. Hope everything is going well!
ReplyDelete