Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Ears

Right now I'm homebound waiting for UPS to arrive and deliver my school books so I can get my homework done. They've attempted delivery twice but no one was home and if I miss today, they return the books to sender. This isn't really a problem today (staying home) because a)it's rainy and b) I have some awesome new tunes keeping me company while I wait. I'm going to tell you about them because I love them so much already.

1. The Canyons. A Los Angeles based trio featuring the vocals of one Alisan Porter, and the guitars (and vocals) of Ilsey Juber and Jordan Lawhead. They're singer/songwriter, kind of pop-rock. Check out this video and then check out their debut album, freshly released on iTunes YESTERDAY!

Black Moon by The Canyons


2. Nikki Jean. She's got this crazy amazing throw back, old school, soulful sound and I've got her album, Pennies In A Jar, on repeat right now. Get it:

How To Unring A Bell by Nikki Jean


As long as I've got these, the UPS man can take his good ole time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment