I know I'm biased, but I think my mom is pretty much the best you could ever find. She's so kind and generous, thoughtful and giving, caring and supportive, creative and confident... a true one-of-a-kind lady. One thing (of MANY) I really admire about her is how she loves to make other peoples lives a little brighter. She'll go out of her way to help someone, do a random act of kindness, or bring a smile to someone's face.... not to get any admiration for herself, just because that other person's smile makes her so happy. She's never let me give up on anything easily, and always encourages me to try again when something doesn't work out the first time. Her mom died very young, and though I never got the chance to meet her, I feel that from the stories I've heard, my mom is so much like her.
Mom and Me
You always hear about girls not wanting to be like their mothers when they grow up. Well, if I'm even an ounce of what my mother is... I'll be forever grateful. Mom, being your daughter is such an honor and SO MUCH FUN!!! Happy Mothers Day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment