Can you tell I'm excited for Adele's new album? I am. Meghan posted this song a few weeks ago (the first I'd heard it) and of course I instantly fell in love with it. In fact, I loved it so much I decided to learn it on my guitar. Last weekend I found some chords for it and have been figuring out the picking since the piano part is beautiful as well and strumming just isn't going to cut it. It's been taking quite a toll on my fingers - my calluses aren't up to par just yet. Soon, though. Very soon.
I'd never heard the song before. It's a good one. Let me know when you have the song figured out on guitar. Perhaps I can follow along with you so we can play it together. - Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Mom! It's coming along REALLY well. I'm having a little trouble with one section but I'll get it... or skip it for awhile until I figure it out haha.
ReplyDelete