Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Very NYC Christmas

One of the most iconic holiday sights in NYC is the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. Last year I went up on a Saturday with my friends Charley, Dan and Kirsten. It was beautiful and so much fun. There was no way I could let this season go by without heading uptown to see it. Last night my roommate called me from work asking if I wanted to meet her at her office and then walk down to the tree. Heck yes!

The tree and Rockefeller Center


Roomies at the tree


Merry Holidays at Rockefeller Center

Seriously, this sight never disappoints. We spent quite a bit of time just walking around, admiring the tree from every angle and ooo-ing and ahh-ing like tourists. I hope I never become jaded about this tree. It's amazing. Oh yes, and to top the evening off... cupcakes at Magnolia's. Mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment