Today was my last first day of school. The feeling of excitement that brings is almost indescribable. This semester is not going to be the easiest - last semester was probably the easiest of my grad school career - but it is most definitely going to be interesting. My capstone course, which includes a 45 minute case presentation on one of my clients, is this semester.
In addition to my capstone, I've also got Clinical Practice 2, Interdisciplinary Responses to Child Abuse and Neglect (which is taught in conjunction with the Fordham Law School), and Social Work and the Law. Lots of law based assignments to do. It's a little intimidating, but everything will get done. I was actually able to answer a few questions in the Social Work and Law class (one was about Supreme Court dissenting votes/opinions, and I was thrilled to get that right!) so I feel like I'm starting on the right foot.
Still, though, let's get on with this graduating thing already!
No comments:
Post a Comment