I started to really ponder it. Maybe we're walking through life, living day to day, going about our own business and thinking we're pretty insignificant when really... we're pretty great. I've wondered that sometimes about some people I know. Do they realize what a great person they are? Do they see how amazing? How lucky people are that know them because they just truly enrich others lives? And how do you tell that person you think this without sounding either a) creepy or b) cheesy? So do you therefore not say anything and this person just continues on, never knowing how much you respect them?
Or maybe we just are who we are. No greater and no less than anyone or anything else in the Universe. That's a good way to be too, I think. Equality. Achievable? I like to think so. Time is what really will tell.
I've discovered I'm not really a "black or white" person. I like the grey areas and the maybes. I like some mystery and am ok with never really knowing all the answers. It leaves space open for new thoughts, ideas, creativity and imagination.
Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment