My final picture was just posted in my album. Wow - I really can't believe I completed it! A year long goal has just been checked off my list. It feels so good. Like really exciting! I didn't expect when I began that I'd be so proud when I was finished. One of the greatest things is looking back over all the pictures and I can remember taking each one. I have at least one memory from every day of the whole year. I've never been able to say that before! Some of them were really exciting, some just everyday things. My friend Meghan completed her project and then started it up again for a new year. That's extremely tempting! First, I'm going to try a little break though. If I can. Tomorrow may come and I might miss it too much!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
365 Project... COMPLETE!
365 days ago I started the 365 Project: take a picture a day, every day, for an entire year. I'd seen a few other people tackle the project and I thought it was a fantastic idea. The only problem I was a little nervous about: I'm not a huge picture taker. I was always wishing I took more pictures. This seemed like a great way to get in the habit of taking more. Moving to New York also seemed like a great time to start.
My final picture was just posted in my album. Wow - I really can't believe I completed it! A year long goal has just been checked off my list. It feels so good. Like really exciting! I didn't expect when I began that I'd be so proud when I was finished. One of the greatest things is looking back over all the pictures and I can remember taking each one. I have at least one memory from every day of the whole year. I've never been able to say that before! Some of them were really exciting, some just everyday things. My friend Meghan completed her project and then started it up again for a new year. That's extremely tempting! First, I'm going to try a little break though. If I can. Tomorrow may come and I might miss it too much!

The final picture. Ka-ching! 365 Project done.
My final picture was just posted in my album. Wow - I really can't believe I completed it! A year long goal has just been checked off my list. It feels so good. Like really exciting! I didn't expect when I began that I'd be so proud when I was finished. One of the greatest things is looking back over all the pictures and I can remember taking each one. I have at least one memory from every day of the whole year. I've never been able to say that before! Some of them were really exciting, some just everyday things. My friend Meghan completed her project and then started it up again for a new year. That's extremely tempting! First, I'm going to try a little break though. If I can. Tomorrow may come and I might miss it too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment