Saturday, November 5, 2011

Anonymous



I can't believe I forgot to write about this! Maybe it's because I'm kind of still reflecting and digesting it. I saw this film about a week ago. It had me ENTHRALLED from the first few seconds until the credits finished rolling. Every single thing about it, I loved. The theory behind the story is really interesting. I'd heard murmurs of theories like it before but this was the most indepth I've ever experienced one. Historical mysteries are really interesting to me - I like challenging my thinking in this way. If you are a die hard Shakespeare fan, this may not be the flick for you. If you're open to questioning if Shakespeare did actually write all of the works attributed to him, this is definitely one to check out. I've read some reviews people write saying they didn't like it, but I ignored them and went to see it anyway. SO glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment