Thursday, October 13, 2011
A Clearing in the Woods
I stole this blog title from my sister. Why? Because it's the name of her blog and I think you all should go over and have a gander at it. Why? Because she's become quite the crafty lady ON TOP OF going to graduate school full time to become an occupational therapist. I've been so impressed at all her work (and she highlights some of her husband's work too which is also extremely awesome). Our dad, the master craftsman, has been trying since we were very little to get us into woodworking. I made a birdhouse once with him. Maybe a few other little things. The first project I remember my sister taking on - by herself - was a fort in the woods. She would use our family's riding lawn mower to haul my dad's scraps into the woods and I could hear her hammering away. Always very ambitious, she's taken on numerous projects PLUS school PLUS teaching Zumba right now. How does she do it? And so successfully? I'm dying to know her secret. For now, though, just read her blog.
A Clearing in the Woods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment